Treatment Planning Systems and Advanced Image Processing by Technique (3D Image Reconstruction, Image Recording Using GPU Unit, and Chamber Imaging) Market Research Report, By Software Type (Auto Contour Software, DICOM-RT Software and Multimodality Software), by Application, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19
New York, October 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of “Treatment Planning Systems and Advanced Image Processing Market Research Report by Technique, By Software Type, By Application , by region – Global forecasts to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06175533/?utm_source=GNW
The global advanced image processing and processing planning systems market size was estimated to be USD 1,605.88 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,741.10 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.75% for reach $ 2,657.61 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Treatment Planning Systems and Advanced Image Processing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the technique, the market has been studied through 3D image reconstruction, image recording using a GPU unit and room imaging.
Depending on the type of software, the market has been studied through automatic contour software, DICOM-RT software, multimodal software and PET / CT deformable software.
Based on the application, the market has been investigated in the areas of Adaptive Radiation Therapy, Dose Accumulation, Online Monitoring, Image Recording Tracking and Validation.
Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways to follow. The report provides insights on COVID-19 considering changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions . The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the advanced image processing and processing planning systems market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and customer support). channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) which helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global advanced image processing and processing planning systems market including Accuray Incorporated, AIM Specialty Health, BEBIG SA, Brainla, Brainlab AG , Braun Melsungen AG, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, DOSIsoft SA, Eckert & Ziegler AG, Elekta, Elekta AB, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA), IQ-AI Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Koninklijke Philips NV, Merit Medical Systems, MIM Software Inc., Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd, RaySearch Laboratories AB, REMEDI Co., Ltd., Salutaris Medical Devices, Schlumberger Limited, Siemens Healthineers AG, Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and ViewRay, Inc ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Advanced Image Processing and Processing Planning Systems market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Advanced Image Processing and Processing Planning Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global advanced image processing and processing planning systems market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Advanced Image Processing and Processing Planning Systems market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Advanced Image Processing and Processing Planning Systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global advanced image processing and processing planning systems market?
7. What strategic modes and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global advanced image processing and processing planning systems market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06175533/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001